Horsham is a welcoming city centrally located in the Wimmera, located between Adelaide and Melbourne and just minutes away from the picturesque Grampians National Park and the world famous Mount Arapiles. It offers excellent opportunities for shopping, dining, entertainment and accommodation.
The Horsham Soundshell is located in Hocking Street, on the banks of the idyllic Wimmera River, and during the Horsham Country Music Festival is the venue for the following events:
- Thursday Night – Bush Balladeers
- Friday Night – Tribute Night
- Saturday – Ace Radio Country Music Spectacular
- Sunday – Golden Grain Gospel Music Marathon
The soundshell features:
- Wide range of food at reasonable prices
- Gates open 30 min before scheduled event
- Large portable dance floor
- No BYO alcohol permitted
- BYO chairs
- BYO Gazebos area available (Sat/Sun only)
Please note – Dogs are not allowed.
The Horsham Plaza is located in Darlot Street, and will be the venue for Busking on Saturday between 9:00am and 11:30am. Each artist will be scheduled up to 20 minutes (depending on numbers). Prizes to be awarded:
- First prize $200
- Most popular $50
- Encouragement Award $50
A judging panel of three people will select the winners.
People wishing to enter the Busking Competition need to register with Lyall Wheaton; Phone 03 5381 1995 or email.
The Sunday morning program will be advised in due course.